Life After Harry Potter
Life After H P
Home

Luna Lovegood Luna Lovegood

and the Watch of Doom and the Watch of Doom

Page 50

by

James E. Pettis

Chapter Five

The Wizarding Floor1

Chapter Five:  The Wizarding Floor
Please leave a critical comment!
Some of my concerns:
  • Tell me all the things you don't like about the graphic!

Luna and her father thanked Madame Herophile profusely before they left.  In turn, she made it clear that she would not be disappointed to see another article about her shop in The Quibbler sometime soon.  Xenophilius made no promises.

He guided Luna into the back room and said, “Our next stop requires a bit of . . . delicacy.  It might not be a good thing if certain individuals saw me entering the offices we are about to visit.  It might even lose us a story.  So,” and here he pulled a tightly-folded cloak from beneath his robe and shook it out.  It glimmered in an odd, silvery way, almost like sunlight on water.

Luna had never seen this cloak before.  “What is it?” she asked.

“Watch!” her father replied, slipping on the cloak.  His body disappeared from view as the cloak fell over his frame, and when he pulled the hood over his head, he vanished completely.

Luna gasped, her hand over her mouth.  An invisibility cloak!  She had no idea that he owned one.

Please leave a critical comment!
Some of my concerns:
  • Is another invisibility cloak just too much?  I promise, Luna won’t bring it to Hogwarts with her!
  • One of the things I like about this story is that Xenophilius keeps surprising his daughter.  What do you think about him owning an invisibility cloak, but Luna never realizing it?
If you would like a response to your comments or have questions, please e-mail your questions or comments to me at the address email@life-after-harry-potter.com.
Page 50
Valid XHTML 1.1! Valid CSS! Page design by

HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros.  Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J. K. Rowling.  All rights reserved.  All uses of material subject to these copyrights on this site are used without permission.  All material presented here is intended solely for the enjoyment of the reader and is not authorized for copy or resale.  To fully enjoy this story, the reader should be in possession of all of the Harry Potter books by J. K. Rowling, but especially the first two, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Any and all copyright priveleges not belonging to the aforementioned, including the entirety of this web site design and content, are copyright © 2007-2008 by James E. Pettis This page copyright © 2008 by James E. Pettis

About this web site