Life After Harry Potter
Life After H P
Home

Keeping Score Keeping Score

Page 1

by

James E. Pettis

Keeping Score

Keeping Score

Harry had prepared meticulously for the most difficult mission he had ever undertaken in his life.  He was wearing his good suit.  He was on his way to pick up Ginny for their date.  He was in a chauffeured limousine.  He was on time.  He had the flowers.  He had the ring in his pocket, secured by magic.

And he had the feeling that he was going to be sick.

Harry managed to control his queasiness until he arrived at The Burrow.  He stepped out of the limo, straightened his suit, checked the time (he was only a few minutes early), checked to make certain the flowers were undamaged, checked the time again, steeled himself and resolutely marched up to the door.  He rapped once, twice, thrice.

The door flew open and Harry was subjected to the embarrassment of Mrs. Weasley gushing with all spouts on full.  “Oh, Harry, you look so handsome!  The flowers are so beautiful!  What a fine car!  Come in, come in, Ginny isn’t quite ready yet.”  She continued effusively as she led him into the living room.  “Where did you get such a fine suit?  How did work go today?  Any new leads on Crabbe?”

If you would like a response to your comments or have questions, please e-mail your questions or comments to me at the address email@life-after-harry-potter.com.
Home
Fan Fiction Home
Next
Page 2
Page 1
Valid XHTML 1.1! Valid CSS! Page design by

HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros.  Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J. K. Rowling.  All rights reserved.  All uses of material subject to these copyrights on this site are used without permission.  All material presented here is intended solely for the enjoyment of the reader and is not authorized for copy or resale.  To fully enjoy this story, the reader should be in possession of all of the Harry Potter books by J. K. Rowling, but especially the last book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Any and all copyright priveleges not belonging to the aforementioned, including the entirety of this web site design and content, are copyright © 2007-2008 by James E. Pettis This page copyright © 2008 by James E. Pettis

About this web site